- This delightful 4 bedroom house is ideal for those wanting a convenient holiday home in Goa close to the popular hot spots of the North-Goa. The look and feel of the interiors is very luxurious with high end furniture, designer/customized lightning throughout the house, teak wood shuttered windows, doors by Soto Décor, luxury bathrooms with rain shower and high end fittings and fixtures. The high ceilings and location is quite enclave.
- The property has a built up area of 5500 Square feet with an additional garden / outdoor area of 6400 square feet and a Balinese designed Gazebo. Once at the main gate, one approaches the house through beautiful exposed laterite masonry walls past a large open dining area that is directly in front of the house.
- The main door opens onto a bright double height foyer with large glass windows. The living room, 3 bedrooms, powder room and kitchen is on the lower level, the staircase leads to the master bedroom, swimming pool, garden, tree house and Gazebo at the upper level.
- The living room is bright and cheerful with polished wooden pelmet. The sitting area has comfortable sectional furniture specially made to order for the space. The sitting area looks on the front porch. The 6 seater dining table is made of wood. To one side of the dining table is closed wooden shelf. A service door provides direct service to the dining table from the kitchen which looks out across the backyard.
- The bedrooms in the ground floor have charming double beds with built in wardrobes. The en suite bathrooms with rain shower and high end fittings and fixtures add to the look. The sky light in the living room gives the feeling of being in an open to sky space. The patio outside one of the bedroom has a swing for children and is a great place for supper and entertainment.
- At the top of the staircase on the upper level has a study alcove and the master bedroom is situated on to the right side. A large picture window offers views of the front porch and surrounding areas. The double height ceiling in this part of the house adds volume and the large windows bathe the space with natural light.
- The master bedroom is the largest bedroom in the house. The most notable feature is the dramatic king size double bed in the center of the room. The en suite bathroom is equally impressive with separate wet and dry areas and imported fittings. The dry part of the bathroom has ample storage area. The shower area has glass brick wall and bath tub.
- A separate parking area outside the house and designated area for Generator and separate room for storage of inverter and battery ensures the inside of the house is restricted for privacy.
- Additional charges applicable of stamp duty + Registration
- 24 Hour Security|Air Conditioning|Children Play Area|Fully compounded|Landscaped Garden|Power Backup|Solar Heater/Geyser|Swimming Pool|Vaastu Compliant|Water supply
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App
You need to setup the Google Maps API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > Google Maps